Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Costao do Santinho Resort and Spa Feild Trip

June 13th, 2013

Today I went on a field trip with my ethics class to a BEAUTIFUL resort on the north of the island called Costao do Santinho Resort and Spa. If I had the money I would definitely spend a weekend or a whole week if I could at this resort. It is so beautiful, I think it would be an amazing opportunity to intern for this resort at some point, however the distance from the resort to where I live made is unrealistic. But this was the first resort I have seen that looked like the type of resort I have seen in the U.S.A. We went to the resort to look at the indigenous ruins that are found on the resorts property, but I (of coarse) was infatuated with the hotel itself, thinking about all the ways I could market this stunning location! (I mean look at the pictures, its paradise) p.s. mom this is totally the place for you, if you ever come to Brazil this is where you need to stay! :D









That next weekend I went on a hike that starts at the resort and goes to a secluded island on the other side of the mountain, then loops back to the backside of the hotel through a forest and sand dunes, it was awesome, I wish I could have hiked it again, I really loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment